Purchase your 2021–2022 season subscription or individual tickets now!
With health protocols in place, we are ready to bring live music to you again! Prices remain the same as 2019–2020, and youths ages 18 and under always attend our subscription concerts FREE! Special Note! Beginnings: Messiah is FREE for subscribers to the Symphony & Chorus Series or the Combined Series. This additional concert will be held at South Harriman Baptist Church, 626 Ruritan Road, Harriman, TN.
All tickets are available for purchase online at <orcma.thundertix.com>. Once there, to purchase a subscription, click on Event Packages at the top of the page. There are no online fees.
Or, you may download an Order Form, print, and mail it to the ORCMA office.
Click to download your Purchase Order Form, make your selection, and mail it to the ORCMA office.
SUBSCRIPTION SERIES: All seating is general admission.
- Symphony & Chorus Series — Subscribers to ORCMA’s Symphony & Chorus Series receive 6 interchangeable tickets to be used throughout the season. Purchase a Symphony & Chorus Series subscription and get Messiah free! That's 7 concerts for the price of 6.
- Adult $120
- Young Adult (ages 19-29) $35
- New Adult Subscriber $95
- Youths 18 and under attend FREE!
- Chamber Music Series — Subscribers to ORCMA’s Chamber Music Series may exchange their tickets within the Chamber Music Series.
- Adult $85
- Young Adult (ages 19-29) $30
- New Adult Subscriber $75
- Youths 18 and under attend FREE!
- Combined Series (Symphony, Chorus, and Chamber Music Series)
- Adult $195
- Young adult (ages 19-29) $50
- New Adult Subscriber $160
- Youths 18 and under attend FREE
INDIVIDUAL TICKETS: All seating is general admission. Individual tickets are available for purchase online or by calling ORCMA's office at (865) 483-5569.
- Symphony/Chorus Concerts: Adult $25; Young Adult $10; FREE for Youths 18 and under
- Chamber Music Concerts: Adult $25; Young Adult $10; FREE for Youths 18 and under
- Chorus-only Concerts: Adult $15; Young Adult $5; FREE for Youths 18 and under
Masks, social distancing, and adherence to other guidelines may be required for any concert. Programs, artists, and venues are subject to change. For questions, you may contact the ORCMA office at (865) 483-5569 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DELIVERY METHOD & TIMING
Tickets for subscription purchases will be mailed unless mailing could cause a delay in receipt of your tickets prior to the first concert of your subscription series. These tickets will be held at the WILL CALL line of the onsite Box Office. Individual ticket purchases will always be held at the WILL CALL line of the onsite Box Office.
DUE TO THE PANDEMIC, ORCMA HAS REVISED ITS REFUND POLICY FOR THE 2021–2022 SEASON.
- Always treat tickets as cash.
- If a concert or guest artist must be canceled due to the pandemic, you may request a refund, however, we respectfully request that you consider donating your tickets back to ORCMA.
- Subscription refunds will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Single tickets are nonrefundable but may be exchanged for tickets of the same ticket type (i.e. Adult, Young Adult, Youth) and concert type (i.e. symphony, chorus, chamber music). All seating is general admission. Exchanges should be made at the earliest convenience.
- Tickets to fundraising events and other special events, including non-subscription concerts (Messiah on December 4. 2021, for example), are nonrefundable.
- Contact ORCMA's Box Office at email@example.com for questions or assistance with refunds or exchanges. Thank you.
ORCMA values its customers and their privacy. Information collected from you will not be sold or shared with 3rd parties.
ORCMA's programming is supported in part by the Tennessee Arts Commission & Tennessee Specialty License Plates, the Oak Ridge Breakfast Rotary Club, UT-Battelle/Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Spectra Tech, Inc., Holiday Inn Express & Suites-Oak Ridge, numerous businesses, and individual contributors. You can support the arts in Tennessee by purchasing a TN specialty license plate. For questions, you may contact the ORCMA office at (865) 483-5569 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021–2022 season subscriptions are for sale! Individual tickets will be available for purchase in September. Visit ORCMA.org for more information.