TN Specialty Arts Plates

ORCMA is a grateful recipient of public grant funding from the Tennessee Arts Commission.  Did you know that the Tennessee Arts Commission is funded in large part by the purchase of TN Specialty License Plates?  You can change your regular license plate to a Specialty Arts Plate at any time.  Simply take your old license plate to your County Clerk's office.  They will prorate your fees and trade your plate.  Learn more at